Monday, November 16, 2009

Piranhas and Chinese Cresteds

All the pups attempt to climb or hop up to my face, which is often rather alarming as their snapping jaws close inches from my mouth. Mostly, especially Goldie and Aqua, they want to lick my chin and I want to encourage this ritual because it is how I like Trinity to greet me - politely, one lick on the chin when invited, then back to wagging. However, this is not always their intention. When my hair, which is long, is loose after a shower, its springy, dangling locks are unbearably tempting to the puppies and I found myself with a lapful of furry piranha fish this evening, rather like this one:

Goldie Piranha

Meanwhile, Trinity is shedding ALL of her fur, it seems. I can see through to her skin on almost every part of her body except her tail and mane. I find myself wondering if I have a Tervuren or a gigantic Chinese Crested Dog in my house!

chinese crested dog

No comments:

Post a Comment